- Prepare brand required site-specific information for Data Pak, Property Management System, and Central Reservations System.
- Establish and set up accounting, property management, credit card processing and pre-reservations system.
- Establish vendor service contracts as needed, [i.e. Landscaping, snow removal, food service, pest control and sanitation pickup].
- Identify sales targets for group sales effort.
- Prepare operating budget for once the hotel opens.
- Responsible for accepting all orders for FF&E and OS&E
- Organize and finalize set-up for hotel opening.
- Help with screening process for hiring staff.
- TRAINING – GM, engineering, and head housekeeper will take place in our award-winning Microtel in Georgetown, Delaware. GM training will last at least 30 days. (The Georgetown Microtel was the winner of the 2016 Microtel of the Year Award and the 2016 Wyndham Hotel of the Year.)
- Train all employees on company policies and hotels systems, management expectations and job duties.
Employment hiring, including "Griff tests" to determine proper fit
Pre-Opening Management Training
- General Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Chief Engineer
- Sales Training
- Revenue Mangement
Front Desk training
How we created the #1 Hotel in The Wyndham brand out of 8,000 properties in under 2 years
Our hotel scored a perfect 100 on the QA score up from 99.3
- Set and manage room rates
- Prepare overall hotel marketing plan for individual and group sales
- BMA will be on-site for the cutover from construction to pre-opening to opening
Management, Operations, and Marketing
- Provide hotel with management oversight
- Set up hotel accounting with a third party
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports to ownership
One of the Highest ADR's in Microtel Brand
Form a working, open relationship with ownership
Ownership Controlled Accounting